A Parade In My Hometown

   A PARADE IN MY HOME TOWN

1.Parade In My Home Town

When I was a child, I always waited for independence Day. My father used to ask me to watch parade together. We saw it from our front yard I remember how attractive the parade was.


 In the first lime of the parade, I saw the people dressed up uniquely. Some people wore heroes' costumes. Some others dressed like local ghost. They were scary but they were funny , too. 


Next, I remembered that a lot of people marched in the second line. They waved a mini Indonesian flag. They walked around the village and instruments like 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘢𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘒𝘯𝘒. 


At last, I also saw that many children rode their bicycles in the parade. They decorated their bicycles creatively. 


I always wanted to join the parade but I was too shy. Luckily, I have the chance to join a parade at my school next week. I am really looking forward 

to it. 



2. Terjemahan: "Parade di kampung halamanku"


Ketika saya masih kecil, saya selalu menantikan hari kemerdekaan. Ayahku sering mengajakku menonton pawai bersama. Kami melihatnya 11 halaman depan. Saya ingat betapa menariknya parade tersebut. 


Pada awal parade, saya melihat orang-orang berpakaian unik. Beberapa orang mengenakan kostum pahlawan Indonesia. Beberapa lainnya berpakaian seperti hantu setempat. Mereka menakutkan tapi lucu juga. 


Selanjutnya, saya teringat banyak orang yang berbaris di baris kedua. Mereka mengibarkan bendera mini Indonesia. Mereka berjalan keliling desa dan instrumen seperti 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘢𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨, π˜₯𝘒𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘒𝘯𝘒. 


Akhirnya, saya juga melihat banyak anak-anak yang mengendarai sepedanya dalam pawai tersebut. Mereka mendekorasi sepedanya dengan kreatif. 


Saya selalu ingin bergabung dengan parade tetapi saya terlalu malu. Untungnya, saya memiliki kesempatan untuk mengikuti parade di sekolah saya minggu depan. Saya sangat menantikannya.



- Tuliskan 20 kata sulit dr bacaan tsb dan terjemahannya


- independence = kemerdekaan


-attractive = menarik


-dressed up = berdandan 


-uniquely = secara unik


marched = berbaris


-walked = berjalan


-wanted = diinginkan


-luckily = untunglah


-forward = maju


-people = rakyat


-scary = coretan


-waited = menunggu


-luckily = untunglah


-accompanied = disertai


-traditional = tradisional


-instruments = instrumen


-creatively = secara kreatif


-heroes' = pahlawan


-village = desa


-ghosts = hantu



 - 10 soal ttg bacaan tersebut

1.how many rows does the parade take?

    -three lines


2. In the row how many people are wearing hero costumes?

    -first line


3.where did the story come from?

     -blog book


4.what is the theme of the story in the reading?

    -independence day


5.when will the school parade be held?

     -next week


6.dimana parade diadakan

     -parade di kampung halamanku


7.where my father took me to see the parade?

     -we saw it from our front yard


8.how did the villagers feel during the independence parade?

     -joy and pride


9.who rides creatively decorated bicycles?

      -childre


10.what musical instruments accopany independence day songs?

      -angklung, suling, and rebana.



- Sumber bacaan :

    -BLOG BOOK



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recount Text

Report Text Summary

HOLIDAY TO ARJUNO